Thursday, April 29, 2010

Finally...diaper bag is done

I started this diaper bag a few months ago and then got distracted with picture frames. I decided that I needed to go ahead and finish it if I wanted to be able to use it! This is the wonderful tutorial that I used. It was pretty easy except for sewing the vinyl. It didn't want to feed through my sewing machine and some parts were so bulky with multiple layers of fabric and vinyl. But I made it work! I am happy with the results and excited to use it. It has lots of pockets so I think it will be really useful. And the changing pad clutch that I made fits perfectly!

1 comment: